How It Works
How the Be the Manager You Need to Be© Online works?
The online approach will overcome most of these obstacles if used as part of a learning solution in an organisation’s overall learning and development strategy.
The Series consists of modules that cover these 6 vital subject areas:
- Be Clear (The Basics of Communication)
- Be Effective (Interpersonal Skills to Build Positive Workplace
- Be Productive (Effective Management Skills)
- Be Inspiring (The Manager as Leader and Source of Inspiration
- Be Motivational (The Fundamentals of Motivation)
- Be Savvy (How to Lead with Emotional Intelligence)
Each module follows this pattern:
- An introduction
- Knowledge content for reading
- Videos and other visual material
- Learning activities such as quizzes, exercises, self-checks etc.
- A final case study or assignments to complete.
From a technical aspect, Be the Manager has been developed on and presented on a Moodle platform. Moodle is an open source learning platform used to create effective online teaching and learning experiences in the collaborative private environment. Moodle is trusted by organisations and institutions, large and small, with millions of users all over the world.